Select a Size
Select a Color
Active Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt
Whether you wear it alone for fall days in town, or you layer it beneath a shell on rainy hiking trails, the Backcountry Active Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt gives you performance-friendly insulation. The stretch polyester construction offers lightweight insulation in cool weather, wicks moisture away from your skin during active pursuits, and delivers plenty of mobility while you play in the backcountry. You can cinch the hood down for coverage in blustery conditions, and the sleeves are equipped with thumbholes for easy performance layering.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A technical hoodie for hiking, layering, or everyday wear
- Heathered tech knit delivers breathable active performance
- Thumbholes keep the sleeves in place as you pull on a shell
- Shockcord-adjustable hood can fend off stormier weather
- Regular fit wears equally well as light jacket or midlayer
- Bluesign fabrics minimize harmful impacts on the environment
- Item #BCC00GV
- 86.3% polyester, 13.7% sandex, Bluesign certified
- Center Back Length
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 12, 2019
Perfect All-Around Hoody
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
From the slopes to virtually anywhere, the Active Pullover is a super versatile hoody for just about any activity. Its buttery soft moisture-wicking fabric makes wearing this all day a dream, and the built-in adjustable balaclava hood is amazing to have when skiing to keep your neck protected from wind and snow. It is perfect under a shell or as a stand-alone piece in cool weather. The regular fit leaves room for a thin layer underneath and plenty of room for mobility. If you want a top you can literally live in, I recommend you give this one a try!
May 11, 2020
Great info, thanks! Would you say this top runs true to size?