Select a size:
Why We Like The Scepter 4S Adjustable Ski Pole Pole
The Backcountry Access Scepter 4S Adjustable Ski Pole provides year-round usefulness for splitboarding and hiking. Its collapsible construction packs small for the ride back down or chilling by an alpine lake, and we like how the collapsed shafts secure in the powder basket for easier packing. The poles also adjust in length too, and the extended grip comes in handy when we're switchbacking a steep skin track.
- Collapsible poles for four-season use from hiking to splitboarding
- Folding mechanism allows length adjustment and collapsible compactness
- Pole basket secures collapsed sections for packing small
- Soft EVA grip extends down low for steep skintracks
- Releaseable strap detaches in case of an emergency
- Item #BCAZ00N
- 7075 aluminum
- Adjustable Length
- 110 - 130cm
- Collapsed Length
- Locking Mechanism
- flip lock
- BCA Scraper Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- splitboarding, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.