Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Why We Like The BC Air Helmet
Even when our hair's soaked in sweat from the skintrack, BCA's BC Air Helmet still feels great to put on for the downhill, and we even don't mind wearing it for quick hot laps back up again. There are over thirty ventilation holes to keep us cool and collected whether we're heading up or down. We also appreciate the helmet's ultralight weight on tours, and the removable ears assist with compact packability.
- Light, airy helmet made for backcountry touring and mountaineering
- Ultralight in-mold construction with an EPS liner
- Passive channel venting allows all-round airflow
- Boa fit system dials in a customized fit
- Removable ear pads reduce bulk
- Item #BCAZ00R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.