Why We Built The Marais Rain Jacket
When we travel, we often travel light—so we designed a Marais Rain Jacket that helps us stick to our ideals, with reliable weather protection that won't take up tons of space in our pack. Fully waterproof with a longer-than-average cut, this stowable rain shell keeps us dry when the forecast betrays us, and offers clean style when we're in the city.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- A lightweight rain jacket for travel or casual trails
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Packable material stows easily in your pack between spring showers
- Adjustable hood and hem keep out chilly weather
- Storm flap over zipper prevents moisture from creeping in
- Collar stands independent of the hood for extra protection
- Secure pockets defend small valuable from stormy weather
- Standard fit leaves room for layers if temperatures are low
- Item #BCCZ222
- [membrane/laminate] PU (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR finish
- fully sealed
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 27, 2021
Amazing rain jacket good quality
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I love this jacket my only complaint is the lack of vents, however amazing rain jacket light weight.
February 2, 2021
Jacket fits too snugly (1XX) for 5’9” male@189lbs; no wiggle room! Do you carry 2X sizes? I ordered a drain rain jacket for my brother & 1XX was really to snug!
April 21, 2020
Does it have armpit vents?
April 22, 2020
Hey Nathan! The Marais Jacket was designed to be more of a casual wear rain jacket. It took a city sleek silhouette and does not have armpit vents. We do make a rain jacket that does feature armpit zips. It is the Uinta 3L jacket. Here is the link https://www.backcountry.com/backcountry-uinta-3l-packable-rain-jacket-mens?s=a