Ready for adventure.
Bach Backpacks built the Specialist 1000D 2 for your extended treks. This 73-liter pack has plenty of space, even if you're a bit of a glamper or prefer more intense conditions. Its Cordura construction provides top-of-the-line durability so whether your trail is dry and dusty or full of lush foliage that threatens your pack with abrasions, you don't have to worry. The Specialist has two main compartments, meaning you can organize your gear and minimize the time spent fumbling through your pack on the side of the trail. The Expedition Suspension System lifts the load away from your back so air can flow, and compression straps cinch down empty space to stabilize it. It has an expandable lid with two pockets to store frequently needed essentials, as well as a 3D front pocket and a bottle holder to ensure small items are accessible. Bach even included a rain cover so you can cover your gear when skies turn dark and keep on hiking.
- Backpack for extended or luxurious backpacking
- Expedition Suspension System is well-ventilated
- Dual main compartments aid organization
- Cordura is durable and abrasion-resistant
- Small pockets keep the essentials on-hand
- Compression straps cinch down empty space
- Rain cover included in case of showers
- Item #BCD0007