Packster 35L Backpack
The Bach Packster 35L Backpack is your go-to trekking pack for multi-day hikes when the weather might not always be on your side. Thanks to its super durable Cordura ripstop fabric, waterproof TPU inner liner, and hooded roll-top design, you can take on long treks, gnarly terrain, and foul weather without having to worry about your pack quitting on you. The pack's hood removes for a standard roll-top closure, giving you versatile ways to pack and carry it when you're not quite sure what you'll be facing on the trail. You've also got a handy side pocket to keep wet clothes and gear separate from the dry stuff, and a top-access pocket to stash a hydration bladder.
A comfortable Shield Pro suspension system makes it easy to carry this pack, even when it's stuffed to the brim and the sun is beating down. It's got a mesh-ventilated back that keeps you cool on hot days, as well as a flexible yet firm construction, and load-control straps on the hip belt and shoulder straps to help you fine-tune your carry. The hip belt removes for maximum versatility, and features a two-layer foam padding for maximum comfort during long days. Plus, you've got minimalist attachment points for trekking poles when you want to keep your hands free, helping you take on any and all trails.
- Durable and comfortable trekking pack for hikes in any weather
- Durable outer fabric withstands everyday abrasion on the trail
- TPU liner and hooded roll-top closure keep the water out
- Ventilated support system helps you carry heavy loads on hot days
- Side pockets helps you keep wet and dry stuff separated
- Hydration-compatible to keep water within reach at all times
- Item #BCD000J