Select style & size:Select options
Taking design cues from the whirling turbines of vintage fighter planes, the AVI-8 Hawker Harrier II Watch is instantly recognizable thanks to its top register using spinning discs to indicate an elapsed fraction of a second. Satisfying its aviation aesthetic, the multi-layered dial draws inspiration from the instrumentation of military aircraft.
Despite its layered complexity and churning sub-dials, it remains easy to read with boldly sculpted hour and minute hands popping nicely from the darker background. Additional sub-dials lend further precision to your daily timekeeping. There's a diagonal date indicator tucked into the lower corner for monthly tracking. To help with reading at night, the indices and main watch hands illuminate in the dark.
- Upscale watch inspired by retro fighter planes
- Japanese quartz movement for precise timekeeping
- Polished stainless steel case and genuine leather strap
- Churning split-second dial inspired by aircraft turbines
- Multi-layered face takes cues from aircraft instruments
- Additional sub-dials for timekeeping precision
- Date indicator neatly tucked into lower corner
- Item #AVA000F