Race Short-Sleeve Jersey
You might fancy yourself to be a bit of a speed demon, or simply covet fast-paced days on the pavement without the labels. We're not here to judge one way or another, though we'd be lying if we said we don't shudder just a bit at the idea of toeing the line in a loosy-goosey jersey that lacks the streamlined sensibilities of Attaquer's Women's Race Short-Sleeve Jersey. It tightly hugs your body like a second skin, minimizing excess drag and flapping at high speeds. Contoured tube sleeves eliminate seams for incredible comfort. The ventilated back panel moves cool(er) air across your upper body, rapidly dispersing sweat for a pleasantly cool feel when you're pushing your aerobic threshold during races and training scenarios.
For the mainstay of the jersey's body, Italian-made Wonder fabric retains shape with two-way stretch characteristics, tightly conforming to your body while reducing muscle fatigue. Its hydrophilic treatment rapidly disperses perspiration, so you're not slogging down the road in a soggy sweatbox. UPF 50+ ensures protection from searing UV rays, which is especially important on the brightest summer days. The full-length CamLock zipper remains partially unzipped, allowing for customizable venting. Other key features include a traditional waist gripper, rubberized logo details, and three-pocket configuration along the rear.
- Get the most out of your power in this streamlined kit
- Tight fit hugs your muscles like second skin
- Contoured sleeves eliminate seams for boosted comfort
- Ventilated back panel moves cool air in
- Skip the sunscreen slather with UPF 50+ technology
- CamLock zipper lets you drop heat in a hurry
- Three deep pockets stash your nutrition and tools
- Lock hems in place with traditional gripper
- Item #ATQ001K
- [main body] Wonder fabric (2-way stretch), hydrophilic treatment, [sides, underarms] mesh
- UPF Rating
- 3 rear, 1 internal radio
- Recommended Use
- cyclocross, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 30, 2018
Definitively a summer jersey
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 120 lbs
It's very sheer.