Why We Like The Attaquer Race 2.0 Bib Short
From training sessions to races—where speed is key—the Attaquer Race 2.0 Bib Short delivers the supportive, aerodynamic, and aggressive shape we need. Attaquer's Italian-made fabrics are tailored to the body, offering a compressive fit for reduced fatigue and seamless, chafe-free, and race-ready construction. The Race chamois features varied-thickness high-density foam for maximized support in critical zones and a hydrophilic surface that aids wicking and breathability for the most comfort during high-output rides.
- Speed-focused bib shorts for racing and training
- Compressive fabric offers muscle support and fatigue reduction
- Seamless leg panels lay close for reduced friction and improved aerodynamics
- Jacquard-knit leg grippers and elastic bib straps create a slip-free fit
- Multi-density Race chamois offers zonal support
- Reflective details enhance safety in low-light scenarios
- Item #ATQC02O
- Leg Gripper
- UPF Rating
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- road cycling
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 25, 2023
- I returned this product before using it
Very tight straps, like my 5'2" friend also thought they were tight, but nailed the material, but easy to get off, with a nice feel. Love handle area was great and no underwear line. Legs had a great material, grip was good Chaomis: 9/10, it really excelled. Wider in the butt area, and on the more padded side. I returned it because of my longer torso, will be reordering.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
June 7, 2022
Racing for 30 years
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 5' 8"
Best shorts ever!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help