A hard-charger for big mountain ladies.
You've been skiing as hard and fast as any dude for long enough, so it's about time boot manufacturers made a women's boot that stands up to the rigors and abuse as well as any men's big mountain boot. The Women's Waymaker Carbon 100 Ski Boot from Atomic does all that while still maintaining a women's specific fit and feel. Carbon spines through the shell and cuff add rigidity and increase responsiveness on the mountain. The 101mm last width is roomy enough that you won't feel like you're about to lose a toe but still performance-oriented enough so won't feel like you're sliding around on an ice rink all day. To help keep you out there during cold snaps and early mornings, Atomic used its Gold liner that features 3M Thinsulate Platinum synthetic insulation for enhanced warmth. Three buckles securely hold your feet in place, and the DIN-certified, rubber-lugged soles securely hold your feet on the ground while you walk through the parking lot or hike to your favorite powder stashes.
- A solid all around boot for crushing the resort
- 100 flex blends performance and comfort
- 101mm last accommodates a variety of feet
- Carbon spine increases rigidity and responsiveness
- 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps your toes toasty warm
- Walk mode lets you charge the bootpack
- Rubber soles help navigate icy parking lots
- Item #ATO007W