Warden MNC 13 Ski Binding
Atomic's Warden MNC 13 Ski Binding might be built for the resort, but it can handle your backcountry ski boots as well as regular resort boots. It's compatible with alpine boots, alpine touring boots, and the newer, rockered Walk to Ride (WTR) boots. Just because it's versatile ski boots doesn't mean the Warden doesn't deliver a powerful performance. On the contrary, its oversized platform includes a U-Power Toe that maximizes lateral power transmissions for precise steering and strong damping. The low profile chassis puts your foot closer to the ski to follow the ski's natural flex. The freeski brakes retract above the ski so they don't catch if you land a jump switch.
- All-mountain ski binding accommodates a variety of ski boots
- Multi Norm Certified for alpine, alpine touring, and WTR boots
- U-Power Toe strengthens damping for a powerfully smooth performance
- Low profile chassis puts your boot closer to the ski
- Progressive transfer pads increase damping and forgiveness
- Freeski brakes won't catch when you land switch
- 13 DIN is the highest release rating that Atomic makes for Warden Bindings
- Item #ATO00C1
4 - 13
alpine (ISO 5355), alpine touring (ISO 9523), WTR, GripWalk
90mm, 100mm, 115mm, 130mm
all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Q & A
Will these work with scarpa maestrale and fit on atomic bent chetler120?