Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Ski Bindings & Brakes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Warden MNC 13 Ski Binding
- All-mountain ski binding accommodates a variety of ski boots
- Multi Norm Certified for alpine, alpine touring, and WTR boots
- U-Power Toe strengthens damping for a powerfully smooth performance
- Low profile chassis puts your boot closer to the ski
- Progressive transfer pads increase damping and forgiveness
- Freeski brakes won't catch when you land switch
- 13 DIN is the highest release rating that Atomic makes for Warden Bindings
- Item #ATO00C1
- Release Rating
- 4 - 13
- Boot Compatibility
- alpine (ISO 5355), alpine touring (ISO 9523), WTR, GripWalk
- Brake Width
- 90mm, 100mm, 115mm, 130mm
- Brakes Included
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 8oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 28, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
I have skied in these bindings a bunch and have never been disappointed!! Whether it was getting hit by a silly person, tripping over a gate, or just being silly, these things ROCK!! Also, I have had the pleasure of testing them on a DIN (German Institute for Standardization), and they test PERFECT!! Treat your knees and buy a pair!
March 29, 2019
It took me a min to figure out why so many brands were selling this binding. Amir sports owns Solomon, Armada & Atomic. Same binding under each label. I picked these up and mounted to some head kore 105s for a day of hard skiing in deep pow. Really happy with the control, stability and power transfer. Would buy again.
December 30, 2019
Are this bindings useable for Backcountry touring and riding, are they AT bindings? Also, what is the weight of these bindings?
December 30, 2019
Hi Birgit! These bindings are just for sticking inbounds. They will work with many different boot types including some touring boots but they are not designed to take into the backcountry for tours. They also weigh 2 pounds 8 ounces each so 5 pounds total. If you need any suggestions for ones that will work for alpine tours or have any other questions, feel free to reach out!
December 12, 2019
Hi - newbie here trying to purchase a gift! Will these work with Atomic Hawx Ultra 110 S Ski Boot and fit on Atomic Vantage 97 C Ski?
January 15, 2019
Will these work with scarpa maestrale and fit on atomic bent chetler120?
February 1, 2019
If you got these in a 130mm brake, they would work on those skis yes! The Scarpa Maestrale have ISO 9523, which this binding works for.