Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Why We Like The Vantage 97 C Skis
When we want to get the most from all-mountain skiing, we want a ski that’s light, versatile, and smooth, like Atomic’s Vantage 97 C. This all-mountain machine is built to tackle everything from icy groomers in the morning, to deep snow off-piste thanks to its go-anywhere mid-fat 97mm waist and Prolite Construction that keeps things scaling in under the lightweight category.
- Light and versatile skis built to tackle the whole mountain
- All-mountain rocker offers camber under for foot for stability
- Early rise nose smooths out turns and helps float in powder
- Poplar wood core keeps things light, stable, and playful
- Energy Backbone targeted reinforcement gives extra strength
- Layer of rigid carbon mesh adds strength tip to tail
- Structured topsheet elevates durability for years of skiing
- Atomic’s high-density sintered base is fast in any conditions
- Item #ATOK1A0
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.