Vantage 97 C Ski
Atomic's Women's Vantage 97 C Ski is the perfect blend of lightness, strength, and versatility. Perfect for intermediate to advanced lady shredders who want one ski to do it all, the 97-millimeter waist and rockered tip and tail thrives when the snow is deep and fresh, and underfoot camber and an approachable shape makes it charge like a champ on hardpack when the storm doesn't deliver.
To construct such a light, approachable ski, Atomic started with a minimalist profile and added strength in the areas of the ski that need it the most. The poppy poplar core keeps the Vantage 97 damp and stable, and carbon mesh from tip to tail ensures full-length stiffness for a smooth feel. Complete with full sidewalls for extra stability and superior edge hold on hardpack, this ski is your key to unlocking all-mountain fun, no matter what the conditions.
- All-mountain ski for powder days and all the days in between
- 97mm waist is nimble on firm snow
- Rockered tip and tail offer float in powder
- Underfoot camber for reliable edge hold on hardpack
- Lightweight poplar wood core is damp and stable
- Full-length carbon mesh adds strength without compromising weight
- Full sidewall adds stability and efficient power transfer at speed
- Item #ATO00B2
- Q & A
I'm an Atomic employee and had the chance to demo these skis last winter, and I was impressed. With a not-so-great Utah winter last year, we kept to the groomers..and these ripped!
Vantage series is designed for versatile performance- one ski for all snow conditions and all terrain. The Vantage consumer loves to ski controlled turns on-piste but also gets inspired by the spirit of Freeski.
Checkout the below video for more info!