Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Vantage 97 C Ski
Atomic's extensive Vantage lineup offers a few different constructions with the Vantage 97 C Ski falling into the lighter and more forgiving category when compared to the "Ti". The construction and shape of this ski will encourage you to rip pristine corduroy, weave through tight trees, and even slash deep snow during unexpected powder days. The 97 millimeter waist boasts splendid versatility, while the rockered tip and tail lend a nimble playfulness to the ski and ensure efficient float in deeper snow. A healthy helping of underfoot camber grips firm groomers with ease, and makes each turn feel energetic and fun.
The Vantage 97 C's construction is really what makes it shine as a daily driver in virtually any conditions. Atomic's Prolite Construction builds the ski around a slim profile and adds reinforcement in key areas, meaning it has all the strength you require from a hard-charging machine without any extra weight. A layer of stiff carbon mesh throughout the whole ski helps keep the weight low while adding strength at speed, and the poppy poplar core is like a shock-absorbing wall for a smooth, stable feel. Throw in full-length vertical sidewalls for torsional stability and quick power transfer from edge-to-edge and experience the freedom to go anywhere on the mountain.
- Daily driver for riders who demand versatility and forgiveness
- 97mm waist is nimble edge to edge on firm snow, extremely versatile
- Blend of rocker and camber provides edge hold and easy transition
- Medium turn radius is nimble in tight areas and stable at speed
- Carbon mesh boosts torsional rigidity for enhanced edge hold
- Poplar core creates a lightweight, powerful, and damp platform
- Full sidewall helps you drive power to your edges
- Item #ATO00FK
- 164cm, 172cm, 180cm, 188cm
- [164cm] 128.5 / 97 / 117.5mm, [172cm] 130 / 97 / 119mm, [180cm] 131.5 / 97 / 120.5mm, [188cm] 133 / 97 / 122mm
- Turn Radius
- [164cm] 17m, [172cm] 18m, [180cm] 19.1m, [188cm] 20.1m
- All Mountain Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Light Wood (poplar)
- carbon fiber, fiberglass
- slightly raised
- Claimed Weight
- [180cm] 7lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 28, 2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE
- I've put it through the wringer
Talk about and all around JEDI MASTER of skis!! This ski rocks! After trying a bunch of skis with Ti (metal/titanium/whatever), I was amazed at how well this 97 CARBON skied!! It is shaped just like its big cousin (97ti), but is just a bit more forgiving, playful, LIGHT and honestly, FUN! I skied on the 97c more than 70 days this year and no matter what the conditions were, I was stoked and happy! Warden MNC 13 or Shift would be my suggestion for bindings on these pups!