Vantage 97 C Ski
Atomic redesigned its all-mountain crushing Vantage lineup to be lighter and stronger for an effortless, enjoyable ride, and the Men's Vantage 97 C Ski is no exception. You'll rip pristine corduroy, weave through tight trees, and won't be left high and dry on unexpected powder days with the versatile 97 millimeter waist, while the rockered tip and tail lend a nimble playfulness to the ski and ensure efficient float in deeper snow. A healthy helping of underfoot camber grips firm groomers with ease, and makes each turn feel energetic and fun.
The Vantage 97 C's construction is really what makes it shine as a daily driver in virtually any conditions. Atomic's Prolite Construction builds the ski around a slim profile and adds reinforcement in key areas, meaning it has all the strength you require from a hard-charging machine without any extra weight. A layer of stiff carbon mesh throughout the whole ski helps keep the weight low while adding strength at speed, and the poppy poplar core is like a shock-absorbing wall for a smooth, stable feel. Throw in full-length vertical sidewalls for torsional stability and quick power transfer from edge-to-edge and experience the freedom to go anywhere on the mountain.
- Enjoy any conditions with this all-mountain ski
- 97mm waist shreds groomers and unexpected powder
- Rockered tip and tail lend playfulness and float
- Underfoot camber reliably grips firm snow
- Lightweight construction is reinforced in key areas for strength
- Poplar core keeps weight low and absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- Carbon mesh adds lightweight strength for efficient power transfer
- Vertical sidewalls add torsional stability and edge hold
- Item #ATO00AY
- Q & A
I'm an Atomic employee and had the chance to demo the Women's version of these skis last winter, and I was impressed. With a not-so-great Utah winter last year, we kept to the groomers..and these ripped!
Vantage series is designed for versatile performance- one ski for all snow conditions and all terrain. The Vantage consumer loves to ski controlled turns on-piste but also gets inspired by the spirit of Freeski.
Checkout the below video for more info!