Vantage 90 Ti Ski
Hone in your on-piste resort performance without limiting yourself during snow storms with the Atomic Vantage Ti Ski. The versatility of this ski comes mainly from the combination of the 90mm waist, short turn radius, and All mountain rocker profile. The 90mm waist can go from edge to edge with ease and still float in powder when you need it to while the short turn radius allows you to really engaged the edge to arc proper powerful turns down even the steepest groomers. The All Mountain Rocker profile works with these other attributes by providing substantial camber underfoot that allows you to drive power to the edges during turns and provide exceptional response, while the short rocker section in the tip easily skips over crud and powder to keep you riding with confidence in all conditions.
- Resort ski for skiers who love the firm back but demand versatility
- 90mm waist is quick edge to edge but can still float in powder
- Profile blends powerful camber section with forgiving rocker in tip
- Titanal mesh layer adds response and power to your turns
- Ash and poplar wood core boosts stability and creates a damp ride
- Prolite construction saves weight while reinforcing key areas
- Energy backbone enhances edge grip for high speeds and icy days
- World cup base ensures that you are never the guy with slow bases
- Item #ATO00AZ
- Q & A
I'm an Atomic employee and had the chance to demo the Women's version of these skis last winter, and I was impressed. With a not-so-great Utah winter last year, we kept to the groomers..and these ripped!
Vantage series is designed for versatile performance- one ski for all snow conditions and all terrain. The Vantage consumer loves to ski controlled turns on-piste but also gets inspired by the spirit of Freeski.
Checkout the below video for more info!