Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Vantage 107 Ti Ski
As the widest ski in Atomic's all-mountain oriented Vantage lineup, the Vantage 107 Ti Ski has a taste for powder yet possesses the versatility to rip groomers on the days in between big storms. Its generous waist and rockered tip and tail are buoyed by the larger surface area of Atomic's HRZN Tech Tips for solid float through powder, and confidence inspiring skip over choppy conditions. When the conditions firm up, underfoot camber and full sidewalls add powerful grip and quick power transfer for smooth, stable turns.
The construction of the Vantage Ti really stands out, because while the ski is light and nimble, it has characteristics that keep it remarkably stable through any conditions you're likely to encounter. Atomic's Prolite Construction provides this balance by building the ski around a slim profile and adding reinforcements in the areas where strength is needed the most. A full-length layer of Titanal mesh creates a responsive flex and reliable torsional rigidity for powerful edge hold, while a full ash and poplar core provides a damp and stable platform. Toss in a super fast sintered base with a World Cup Base Finish and you have a pair of sticks that will have you ripping all over the hill.
- All-mountain sticks that can handle anything you throw at them
- 107mm waist balances float and edge to edge control for versatility
- Blend of rocker and camber provides response, edge hold, and float
- Medium turn radius remains stable at speed, nimble when needed
- Titanium tank mesh stiffens up the flex, enhances edge hold
- HRZN tech tip boosts float by adding boat hull shaped surface area
- Poplar and ash core provides a damp and responsive platform
- World Cup base finish helps you skip across large flat areas
- Item #ATO00FH