Why We Like The Atomic RS 130L Trunk
When we have a big winter trip planned, we need a big bag to accommodate all of our winter gear. The Atomic RS 130L Trunk fits the bill perfectly and is our go-to airport travel bag for ski trips. With 130-liters of storage space, packing all of our down jackets and waterproof gear isn't a problem, and with a dedicated ski boot compartment we can hold everything but our skis. The RS 130L Trunk is made with a super durable 600D polyester fabric stands up to abuse from checking a bag, and a water-resistant tarpaulin lining is easy to clean and contains our wet gear after a long trip.
- 130L travel suitcase for all our winter gear
- Dedicated dual pair boot compartment is water resistant
- Durable 600D polyester fabric stands up to abuse
- Water-resistant tarpaulin lining is easy to clean
- Retractable handle and silent wheels make traveling easier
- Item #ATOK1GX
- [face fabric] 500D polyester, polyurethane coating, [reinforcements] 600D polyester, Neo coating, [lining] Tarapaulin
- 130L (7933cu in)
- yes, silent 8.5cm wheels, retractable handle
- [external] 1 zippered main, 1 zippered front, [internal] boot compartment, 2 mesh
- 38.6 x 17.7 x 13.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 10lb 5.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help