Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Redster S7 Skate Boot
The Redster S7 Skate Boot is a cross-country trainer that you can happily wear for race day after a full season of use. It's a stiff sole with a heel counter and split cuff to ensure secure stability when you're kicking hard. A 3D race lacing closure keeps a tight fit, and Atomic's Air Control upper is water-resistant, breathable, and protective thanks to the lace cover. This Prolink Race boot is compatible with 2-rail cross-country bindings.
- Skate boot built for cross-country training and racing
- Stiff sole and heel counter ensure solid stability
- Atomic Air Control upper is water-resistant and breathable
- Split cuff with 3D race lacing for 360° closure
- Lace cover with central zip to eliminate cold drafts
- Prolink Race SK compatible with 2-rail bindings
- Item #ATOK1C9
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.