The red threat.
Your racing pals may have written you off as the sort of skier that likes to hang at the back of the pack, but that will give you just the kind of advantage you need to make the kind of pass they'll least expect. Not only will the Atomic Redster Worldcup Classic Boots give you the power you need to burn past them, but they have that little extra give you want to keep your feet comfortable during those longer tours. The Redster Worldcup has a stiff and responsive feel that's ideal for intense training sessions and race day. The boot is insulated with Thinsulate insulation for added comfort and has an adjustable heel strap, so the fit of the boot can be easily adjusted. The quick lace system makes dialing in the perfect fit a cinch (literally), while the water-resistant zippered lace cover keeps everything dry and streamlined for a more aerodynamic look and feel.
- A race-ready Nordic boot designed for the classic track
- Stiff carbon heel counter for lightweight support
- Heat-moldable liner ensures a precise and responsive fit
- Seamless bonding and water-resistant lace zipper keeps moisture out
- Prolink sole is compatible with most dual-rail bindings
- Item #ATO006M