Why We Like The Atomic Redster C9 Carbon Skintec Ski + Binding
As the fastest ski in the Atomic Skintec range, the Redster C9 Carbon Skintec Ski + Binding is built to keep us moving quickly with an exceptional max power-to-weight ratio. This ratio is created by a Nomex featherlight Race Core in combination with carbon fiber construction. Toss in the 43/44/44 sidecut and we have a ski that we know will help us get there, and fast.
- Race ski designed to keep you moving fast and confidently
- High-speed sidecut helps you cruise at a consistently fast speed
- Featherlight core keeps your legs fresh and adds speed
- Carbon fiber construction offers stiffness and weight savings
- BI 6000 base balances grip with glide for a high-performance feel
- Bonded plate and binding limits energy loss when skating
- Item #ATOK1FK
- 187cm, 192cm, 197cm, 202cm, 207cm
- medium stiffness
- 44 / 44 / 43mm
- race carbin
- Nomex Featherlight Race
- BI 6000, WC Grinding
- 100% mohair skin
- Binding Included
- Prolink Shift-In Classic
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 192cm] 3lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- nordic classic
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help