Select a size:
Why We Like The Redster C9 Carbon Ski
There’s fast, and then there’s the Redster C9 Classic Ski from Atomic. Engineered specifically with the Atomic athlete team in mind, this ski utilizes a honeycomb construction and a carbon insert for maximum kick and glide, yet remains lightweight to help you ski faster for longer. Our favorite feature is the 10% special glide additive to the sintered base which helps maintain a smooth, consistent glide over varying snow surfaces to improve performance. The ski is available in three flex patterns, as well as three temperature ratings—Uni for all temperatures, Plus for warm conditions, and Cold for sub 14°F.
- Nordic Classic ski suited for competitive ski racers
- Nomex Featherlight core utilizes aerospace tech for performance
- BI 6000+ sintered base with WC grinding is fast and durable
- Stiff and light carbon insert balances power-to-weight ratio
- Broadened core supplies stability for skiing flat out to the finish
- Item #ATOK1BI
- 187, 192, 197, 202, 207cm
- 43 / 44 / 44mm
- soft, medium, hard
- Race Carbon, WC Insert
- Nomex Featherlight Race
- BI 6000+ WC grinding, sintered
- Claimed Weight
- [202cm] 1lb 3.2oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic classic
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.