Get down with your bad self.
Feeling like a little jibby badassery? Draw some sweet fake tats on your neck, stuff some M80s into your pockets, and take the Atomic Punx Ski out for some park, pipe, and urban shenanigans. The Punx is Atomic's flagship freestyle plank, ridden by fellows like Gus Kenworthy, so you know the early rise of the catch-free and butter-friendly Park Rocker is legit, while the bite of the cambered section lets you rally into icy takeoffs with serious confidence.
With a smaller turning radius in the tips and tails (Atomic calls it Stomp Sidecut), the Punx won't hook up and wash out on landings, and the Step Down 2.0 construction employs sidewalls underfoot for bomber edging. A half-cap construction in the tip and tail gives a smooth, tranny-finding feel, light swing weight, and buttery smoothness. The Resist 2.2mm steel edges won't blow out on rails or serious heavy-head stomps, either. Atomic built the Punx with a super-poppy wood core to give you the boost you need to get rowdy and made the ski perfectly symmetrical, so you'll be able to ride switch as smoothly as you ride facing forwards.
- Redefine what's possible in the park with this freestyle ski
- 84mm waist width is ideal for the park and frontside
- Catch-free Park Rocker allows for smooth butters
- Camber underfoot holds an edge on icy takeoffs and pipe walls
- Step Down Sidewall 2.0 construction is durable and absorbs shock
- Wood core is poppy and playful
- Skied by Gus Kenworthy in freestyle competitions
- Item #ATO008L
- Q & A