Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Cross-Country Skis we have in stock.View Similar Products
Mover Skintec Ski
Built for tours focused on adventure, the Atomic Women's Mover Skintec comes with a women-specific construction to ensure it glides and kicks like it was made for you. Instead of traditional kick wax, mohair modules hold onto the snow during long ascents, acting like miniature climbing skins. This delivers the grip you need to climb powerfully in a slim and lightweight package.
Once you make it to the descent, the Mover's slender shape will keep you gliding along through open meadows on hard or soft snow. A durable, poppy core contributes to the dynamic feel without weighing the skis down, and the BI 3000 base holds plenty of wax to keep you moving while adapting easily to whatever changing snow conditions you throw at them.
- Explore the untracked with this Nordic touring ski
- Mohair grip zone offers traction while climbing and kicking
- Narrow, straight shape keeps you gliding on the flats
- Tough BI 3000 bases adapt to a wide range of snow conditions
- Lively, lightweight core for a nimble feel
- Item #ATO00DV
- 174cm, 184cm, 194cm
- 48 / 46 / 51mm
- Touring 3D
- High Densolite SDS Integral
- BI 3000
- mohair grip zone
- Claimed Weight
- [hard, 194cm] 1lb 7.8oz, [med, 194cm] 1lb 7.8oz
- Recommended Use
- nordic touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 23, 2019
I read theses came with bindings. What type?