Explore new trails.
There's nothing wrong with a classic Nordic track, but why not get away from the crowds? The Atomic Women's Motion 25 Touring Boot is lightweight, warm, and comfortable, letting you leave the hustle and bustle of groomed trails and getting you out into the hemlock groves. An integrated heel counter provides firm support and comfort as you glide along, enjoying the fresh air and chickadee-dee-dee of songbird.
With a 106mm-wide Comfort Fit last, there's plenty of room to keep the blood moving through your foot, keeping it nice and warm on a chilly winter afternoon; Thinsulate insulation offers additional warmth without compromising the fit of the boot, so you can stay out for hours without threat of frostbite. A standard lace closure and zippered water-resistant cover come together to keep the boot secure and comfortable when you're on the move, and help stop snow from soaking through the boot and into your sock.
- Ski boot designed for classic Nordic touring
- 106mm last offers comfort for long trips
- Water-resistant uppers keep the snow out
- Insulated for a warm foot during your tour
- Integrated heel counter provides comfort and support
- Lace closure customizes the fit to your foot
- Item #ATO00AJ