Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Hawx Ultra XTD 95 Tech Alpine Touring Boot
There days you don't have to choose between comfort and performance in the backcountry, and the Hawx Ultra XTD 95 Tech Alpine Touring Boots can attest to that. They're overall construction utilizes a thermo-moldable design and lightweight shell materials, which—combined with smooth action in walk mode—make the uphill slog feel a little less sloggish. Reinforced sections, such as the Energy Backbone, ensure proper response once you've ripped skins and prepare to descend. They're built with a more forgiving flex that newcomers to the backcountry can appreciate, or could be just right for hard chargers of smaller stature.
- Reliable touring boots balance uphill comfort with downhill control
- Medium flex ideal for intermediate skiers or lightweight rippers
- Narrow last creates a performance fit for smaller feet
- Energy Backbone enhances power transmission between boot and ski
- Memory Fit liner molds to you foot for out-of-the-box comfort
- Frictionless Pivot ensures smooth movement in walk mode
- Useful 54-degree range of motion for uphill efficiency
- Textured outsoles add traction during bootpacks or tricky sections
- Item #ATOK19D
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.