Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hawx Ultra Xtd 130 Alpine Touring Boot
The Hawx Ultra Xtd 130 Alpine Touring Boot is Atomic's premier boot built with both touring and alpine skiing in mind. Its 130 flex offers one of the stiffest designs that's ideal for advanced or heavier skiers, and the 98mm is the narrowest Hawx Boot to ensure a precise performance. The Free/Lock 2.0 latch attaches so securely that the boot feels truly made for downhill riding at the resort, and unlatched it provides an outstanding range of motions for easy touring through the backcountry. Atomic made the boot out of Prolite polyamide for a lower weight, and an Energy Backbone in the back boasts a true flex all around the boot. The shell and liner are heat- and thermo-moldable to feel like the boot was built for your foot.
- Atomic's stiffest ski boot built for backcountry and all-mountain
- 130 flex offers expert-level precision for advanced skiers
- Narrow last includes heat-molded shell and liner for a custom fit
- Prolite shell keeps the boot at a touring-friendly weight
- Free/Lock 2.0 walk mode initiates a 54-degree range of motion
- Skywalk rubber sole compatible with tech and GripWalk
- Item #ATOK19A
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.