Hawx Ultra Xtd 120 Alpine Touring Boot
The Atomic Hawx Ultra Xtd 120 Alpine Touring Boot unlocks the door to effortless ascents, hard, technical descents, and the versatility to ride the line between all-mountain skiing and freeride touring without missing a beat. Its stiff 120 flex is slightly more forgiving than its burlier sibling, the Hawx Ultra XTD 130, thanks to the addition of a polyurethane cuff, but the strong but lightweight Grilamid shell still maintains a consistent flex that doesn't vary in different temperatures. A reinforced spine keeps the boot stiff for better power transfer to your fat powder skis, which also allowed Atomic to remove unnecessary material that would otherwise weigh the boot down.
You have to go up to come down—as all dedicated backcountry skiers know—and the lightweight nature of the Hawx Ultra Xtd, combined with a generous 54-degree range of motion in walk mode make long climbs feel like a breeze. Both the shell and the liner can be easily customized to give you performance and comfort, and the forward lean is adjustable between 15 or 17 degrees to cater to your balance. Complete with rugged rubber soles for dependable traction on icy bootpacks, the Hawx Ultra Xtd has all the tools you need to quickly and effectively climb to claim big, burly, untouched lines.
- An alpine touring boot that doesn't compromise downhill performance
- 120 flex delivers stiff response for moderate to expert skiers
- Narrow last ideal for narrower feet and aggressive turns
- Fully customizable liner ensures a comfortable, personalized fit
- Lightweight, durable shell balances comfort with performance
- Walk mode provides generous movement on the skin track
- Lugged outsoles ensure reliable footing on rocky boot packs
- Item #ATO00EZ
What do you think about this product?
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.