Hawx Ultra XTD 115 Ski Boot
Blending lightning speeds on the skintrack with power on the descent, the Hawx Ultra XTD 115 was designed for ripping skiers who devour sky-scraping peaks for breakfast. Atomic took the hard-charging downhill capabilities of its Hawx line and threw in the uphill prowess of the Backland fleet to create a boss-lady of a backcountry boot.
Weighing just under three pounds per boots, these kicks are lightweight yet incredibly durable thanks to the Prolite construction, while Atomic's Energy Backbone keeps the flex highly responsive at 115. The 74-degree cuff rotation will have you strolling up the skinner like you're wearing your favorite hiking boots. Skywalk WTR soles help give you traction and security when you're kicking your way up a firm bootpack, and the Frictionless Pivot ensures a smooth, natural feel through every stride. Once you've picked your line, the Free/Lock 2.0 system uses one simple switch to swap from walk to ski mode, so you can cruise on down for seconds and thirds.
- An alpine touring boot built for aggressive backcountry skiers
- 115 flex is the stiffest Hawx Ultra XTD available for women
- 98 last is the narrowest Hawx boot, delivering a precise feel
- Memory Fit liner is thermo-moldable for a customized fit
- Massive 74° cuff rotation ensures comfort and mobility on the climb
- Skywalk rubber soles assist with off-ski approaches
- Tech inserts are Dynafit certified
- Item #ATO00EY
What do you think about this product?
December 22, 2019
These are such amazing boots!!
November 5, 2019
Light and ready to charge
These boots rule! I have super difficult feet due to broken bones, and these fit like a glove. The slim profile makes these boots light for the up and the flex makes them aggressive on the down. Stoked for the rest of the season in these babies.