Hawx Ultra 95 W Ski Boot
Part of Atomic's Hawx collection, which features lightweight materials and the legendary Hawxs feel, the Atomic Hawx Ultra 95 W Ski Boot charges hard and won't weigh you down. It comes with slightly less stiffness than the 115 W, making it ideal for intermediate ladies or hard chargers of small stature, while the narrow last offers welcoming response for those with low volume feet. The revolutionary Prolite construction keeps the shell super light, and boasts a flex that stays consistent throughout a wide range of temperatures. Atomic added an Energy Backbone along the rear of the shell, which helps you drive energy straight from your boot into your skis.
When you hear the term Legendary Hawx Feel, it refers to a combination of fit and balance. Memory Fit technology in the liner provides a comfortable out-of-box fit, which works in harmony with the anatomically-specific last, and it's thermo-moldable for dialing in just the right shape. Meanwhile, the ramp angle, stance, and forward lean create a balance that encourages nothing but confidence on the mountain, helping you charge down steep runs like a pro.
- Lightweight ski boot for ripping around the resort
- 95 flex ideal for intermediate lady skiers
- 98 last offers a performance fit for low volume feet
- Lightweight shell keeps you feeling fast on the slopes
- Memory fit liner can be heat molded to create the perfect fit
- Insulation provides low bulk warmth on cold storm days
- Reinforced backbone enhances strength, control, and response
- Item #ATO00CB
- Q & A
Nice boot for beginners
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great boot! Tried it out, but decided to get the stiffer 115 flex. It is an awesome boot for beginners who aren't skiing super aggressive. It is very light and has a nice performance fit.