Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Hawx Ultra 120 S Ski Boot
When you want to charge the steepest runs, the narrowest chutes, and the deepest powder, you reach for the Atomic Hawx Ultra 120 S Ski Boot. Part of the praise-worthy Hawx collection, it features a superlight construction paired with the Legendary Hawx feel. A stiff 120 flex gives strong skiers the power and response they crave, with a low-volume last that's performance-oriented. Atomic equipped the Hawx Ultra 120 with a reinforced backbone—the Energy Backbone—which further increases stiffness and strength.
When you hear the term Legendary Hawx Feel, it refers to a combination of fit and balance. Memory Fit technology in the liner provides a comfortable out-of-box fit, which works in harmony with the anatomically-specific last, and its thermo-moldable for dialing in just the right shape. Meanwhile, the ramp angle, stance, and forward lean create a balance that encourages nothing but confidence on the mountain, helping you charge down steep runs with wicked fury.
- Lightweight ski boot for hard-charging around the mountain
- 120 flex provides stiff response for advanced skiers
- 98 last offers a performance fit for low volume feet
- Lightweight shell keeps you feeling fast on the slopes
- Memory fit liner can be heat molded to create the perfect fit
- Insulation provides low bulk warmth on cold storm days
- Reinforced backbone enhances strength and edge grip
- Power Shift allows you to tweak the forward lean by four degrees
- Item #ATO00C7
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.