Hawx Ultra 115 S Ski Boot
Whether you like tearing up the groomers at top speed or making serious turns through off-trail powder, take a look at these. The Women's Hawx Ultra S 115 Ski Boot is the stiffest offering in Atomic's lightweight Hawx Ultra lineup, and the lightest women's alpine ski boot that Atomic has ever made. A narrow 98-millimeter last offers a snug, performance-oriented fit, and the stiff flex is ideal for hard-charging lady shredders looking to tear up the entire mountain. Atomic's True Flex technology maintains the consistency of the flex so your boot feels the same whether you're harvesting spring corn or skiing fresh powder in subzero temperatures.
To keep the boot light, Atomic used its Prolite design for the shell, creating a slim profile and adding reinforcement in areas where it matters. The energy backbone, for example, adds strength to the boot's structure for better energy transmission to your sticks without compromising comfort with a softer shell in other spots. Inside the shell, you'll find a women-specific liner that's anatomically shaped, featuring a more tapered calf and shorter cuff height. The liner, along with the shell, is fully thermo-moldable, too, for a snug, comfortable fit, and has Thinsulate insulation to keep your toes warm and happy so you can stay out all day. More customization features can be found in the form of a quickly-adjustable forward lean to 13, 15, or 17 degrees, and the flex index can also be adjusted, leaving you with a performance-hungry boot that fits like a glove and feels like it can drive your skis down anything.
- A speed-hungry ski boot that delivers all-mountain performance
- Stiff flex is ideal for more aggressive or advanced ladies
- Low-volume last provides a performance fit for narrower feet
- Specially designed shell balances stiff response with comfort
- Power Shift lets you adjust forward lean by a couple degrees
- Heat moldable liner delivers a comfortable, personalized fit
- Tulip-shaped cuff is designed specifically for women's calves
- Layer of insulation adds toasty warmth to cold ski days
- Item #ATO00F2