Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Hawx Prime XTD 130 Alpine Touring Boot
The Hawx Prime Xtd 130 Alpine Touring Boot is Atomic's premier boot built with both touring and alpine skiing in mind. Its 130 flex offers one of the stiffest designs that's ideal for advanced or heavier skiers, and the 100mm last is neither the narrowest nor the widest Hawx Boot, meaning it should fit most feet comfortably. The Free/Lock 2.0 latch attaches so securely that the boot feels truly made for downhill riding at the resort, and unlatched it provides an outstanding range of motions for easy touring through the backcountry. Atomic made the boot out of Prolite polyamide for a lower weight, and an Energy Backbone in the back boasts a true flex all around the boot. The shell and liner are heat- and thermo-moldable to feel like the boot was built for your foot.
- Atomic's premier ski boot built for backcountry and resort riding
- 130 flex is the stiffest Hawx Prime XTD from Atomic
- Comfortable 100mm last includes heat-moldable
- Prolite shell keeps the boot at a touring-friendly weight
- Free/Lock 2.0 walk mode initiates a 54-degree range of motion
- GripWalk rubber sole compatible with tech and AT bindings
- Item #ATOK19E
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.