Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Hawx Prime XTD 115 Tech Alpine Touring Boot
In Atomic's massive lineup of Hawx Ski boots built for backcountry, the Hawx Prime XTD 115 Tech Alpine Touring Boot is the stiffest option for women who want a comfortable fit. A stiff flex of 115 provides the stiffness necessary for charging steep couloirs, and the 100mm last ensures enough comfort for a full day of powder. Its Prolite shell keeps weight at a minimum while the Energy Backbone boasts better energy transmission for a greater edging performance. Both the shell and liner are thermo-moldable to customize the fit to your footshape. Gripwalk rubber pads provide solid traction when you're bootpacking to the summit, and it's compatible with tech bindings.
- Backcountry ski boot built for freeriding big mountains and beyond
- 115 flex is Atomic's stiffest option for women
- 100mm last is roomier for all-day comfort
- Prolite shell with Energy Backbone for enhances energy transmission
- Free/Lock 2.0 initiates a 54° range of motion
- Thermo-moldable liner with Touring Flex Zone to ensure mobility
- Gripwalk rubber pads provide good traction on rock and ice
- Item #ATOK19G
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.