Hawx Prime 95 W Ski Boot
The Atomic Women's Hawx Prime 95 W Ski Boot rips groomers, shreds powder, and weaves through trees with a perfect fit and feather-light feel. It boasts a medium-stiff flex that's responsive for intermediate and recreational skiers, and a nice mid-volume last feels comfortable for most average-width feet to fill. Revolutionarily light technology keeps weight off the shell, using reinforcements only where needed—such as the Energy Backbone, which bolsters that boot-to-ski response every skier craves.
At the heart of this successful collection lies Atomic's Legendary Hawx Feel, which refers to the combination of fit and balance that makes these boots so worthy of praise. Memory Fit technology in the liner provides a comfortable out-of-box fit, which works in harmony with the anatomically-specific last, and its thermo-moldable for dialing in just the right shape. Meanwhile, the ramp angle, stance, and forward lean create a balance that encourages nothing but confidence on the mountain, helping you charge every run like a pro.
- Lightweight ski boot for exploring the frontside
- 95 flex balances forgiving comfort with downhill perfomance
- 100mm last offers welcoming comfort for average volume feet
- Lightweight shell keeps you feeling fast on the slopes
- Memory fit liner can be heat molded to create the perfect fit
- Insulation provides low bulk warmth on cold storm days
- Reinforced backbone enhances strength and edge grip
- Item #ATO00CJ
- Q & A
This is a Great Boot, it is very comfortable to wear. Not to mention that it's very safe. I would suggest to whoever wants a pair of boot. The color is awesome. it helps you in the snow and anywhere that has snow.
Great Medium Fit Boot!
As an Atomic employee with a bit wider fit, I look to the Hawx Prime! Checkout the below product video for more info!