Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Alpine Ski Boots we have in stock.View Similar Products
Hawx Prime 120 S Ski Boot
- Prime ski boot for all-mountain riding
- 120 flex is the second-stiffest Hawx Prime S Ski Boot
- 100mm last is the medium size available from Hawx
- Thermo-moldable liner customizes the fit to your foot
- 3M Thinsulate insulation maintains warmth in winter
- Item #ATO00CE
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- 6000-series aluminum
- Lean Angle
- 13°, 15°, 17°
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum, 3M Thinsulate
- Liner Closure
- power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- ISO 5355
- dual density cantable grip pads
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
I love these boots - the custom mold-able shell is great for my weird ankle shape and helps avoid the need for awkward-shaped punches. Great boots.
December 7, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
"I have a foot that is fairly narrow but not too much. Also I have pretty high arches. These boots fit great! I am still in awe of how light they are! The 120 flex is great for charging hard, but I don't feel like I am in a racing boot. Love these boots!"
November 5, 2018
Great Medium Fit Boot!
As an Atomic employee with a bit wider fit, I look to the Hawx Prime! Checkout the below product video for more info!