Select a Size
Select a Color
Hawx Prime 120 S Ski Boot
- Prime ski boot for all-mountain riding
- 120 flex is the second-stiffest Hawx Prime S Ski Boot
- 100mm last is the medium size available from Hawx
- Thermo-moldable liner customizes the fit to your foot
- 3M Thinsulate insulation maintains warmth in winter
- Item #ATO00CE
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- 6000-series aluminum
- Lean Angle
- 13°, 15°, 17°
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum, 3M Thinsulate
- Liner Closure
- power strap
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- ISO 5355
- dual density cantable grip pads
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 14oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
I love these boots - the custom mold-able shell is great for my weird ankle shape and helps avoid the need for awkward-shaped punches. Great boots.
December 7, 2018
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
"I have a foot that is fairly narrow but not too much. Also I have pretty high arches. These boots fit great! I am still in awe of how light they are! The 120 flex is great for charging hard, but I don't feel like I am in a racing boot. Love these boots!"
November 5, 2018
Great Medium Fit Boot!
As an Atomic employee with a bit wider fit, I look to the Hawx Prime! Checkout the below product video for more info!