A true people-pleaser.
Stiff enough for the experts and comfortable enough for bell-to-bell cruising, the Hawx Prime 120 Ski Boot is Atomic's best-selling alpine boot for all-mountain riders. Its thermo-moldable Memory Fit 3D liner forms to your heel and ankle in minutes, and it's combined with heat-fitting technology to provide a customized fit that's true to your foot shape. This liner assures an incredibly comfortable feel for medium-sized feet and is made with 3M Thinsulate insulation for warmth throughout winter.
With a flex of 120, the Hawx Prime is a stiffer option for skiers who hit the hardpack hard, and the Sole Flex provides a natural-bending line to promote better balance, better feel, and more control. The Hawx Prime also features a Power Shift adjustment system that switches the forward lean from thirteen degrees to seventeen degrees depending on how hard you'd like to charge.
- A solid all-mountain boot for ripping the resort
- Stiff 120 flex ideal for aggressive skiers
- Medium 100mm last accommodates a variety of feet
- Heat-moldable liner allows for a precise fit
- 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet toasty
- Power Shift system adjusts the flex
- 50mm power strap locks you in when you need it
- Item #ATO00A0
- Q & A
Fun to Ski
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I dont ski a lot but, I had an opportunity to go and I ended up in these boots. I borrowed a friends set up, we happen to be the same size. For not heat molding them to my foot (I did use my own foot beds) they were pretty comfortable. Pretty stiff 120, great for someone with a wider foot and medium sized instep.
If you have any questions contact my friend Ben Rabinowitz, email@example.com. Hes on the expert team and can help you out.