Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hawx Magna 130 S Ski Boot
Thanks to the Hawx Magna 130 S Ski Boot, we no longer have to search far and wide for a wide-lasted 130 flex ski boot. Building off the success of the already wide-fitting Hawx line, the Hawx Magna takes it a step further with a 102mm last and a properly stiff 130 flex for hard-chargers with a girthy foot.
The Memory Fit shell allows both the shell and cuff to be heated to fit your individual foot. The Power Shift system allows the forward lean of the boot to be adjusted between 13, 15, and 17 degrees, letting the boot’s flex rating adjust in increments of 10, depending on which way you decide to take it.
- Performance alpine boot suited for ripping skiers with wide feet
- 130 flex supplies a stiff chassis for arcing high-speed turns
- 102mm last offers extra room for wide forefoots and high insteps
- Four aluminum buckles are micro-adjustable for the perfect fit
- Thermo-moldable liner and shell provide customization options
- 30mm power strap locks in your shin to prevent shin bang
- Dual-density boot soles grip parking lots and boot packs
- Item #ATOK191
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.