Hawx Ultra 130 S Ski Boot
The 130-flex Atomic Hawx 130 Ski Boot is an all-mountain monster of a boot. Its revolutionary, progressive shell makes it the most lightweight of the Atomic line-up for agile feet resulting in amazing snow feel and power. This is achieved by utilizing thicker walls in key zones of the boot where strength is required, and a slim construction everywhere else. This makes the boot 25% lighter but still more stable than other boots with standard constructions.
As stiff as it is, the Hawx has plenty of features for all-day comfort, without sacrificing performance. The Memory Fit liner can be heat molded to the shape of your foot for a comfortable fit that will offer efficient power transfer from your feet to the boot. The liner is equipped with 3M Thinsulate insulation for a warm and responsive feel.
- Ultra lightweight, stiff boot for all-mountain performance
- 130 stiff flex for hard-charging performance through turns
- 98mm last accommodates narrower feet to expand Hawx line
- Radical shell makes boot lightest of Atomic boots for agile feet
- Pre-shaped liner reduces pressure points for day long comfort
- Thinsulate insulation traps warmth for comfort in cold conditions
- Energy Backbone provides strength for powerful skiing and edge grip
- Power Shift allows lean adjustments for personalized set up
- Item #ATOK18K
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Lean Angle
- 13°, 15°, 17°
- mimic platinum, 3M thinsulate
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- memory fit
- Liner Closure
- 50mm hook-and-loop strap
- Binding Compatibility
- DIN Certified
- ISO 5355
- grip pads
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 11.3oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 9, 2020
Ultra Light Ski Boot
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I am a fairly aggressive skier but by no means am a pro. For me this is the only boot I like after getting fitted in many different boots. The heel pocket is very small and keeps my small ankles from moving around when flexing the boot. Be aware of how stiff the boot is. If I had to do it again I would go 120 on the flex for a more relaxed everyday feel.
January 30, 2021
John, if you take one of the two bolts out of the spine of the boot, it will make it a 120.