Hawx Ultra 130 S Ski Boot
The 130-flex Atomic Hawx 130 Ski Boot is an all-mountain monster of a boot. Its revolutionary, progressive shell makes it the most lightweight of the Atomic line-up for agile feet resulting in amazing snow feel and power. This is achieved by utilizing thicker walls in key zones of the boot where strength is required, and a slim construction everywhere else. This makes the boot 25% lighter but still more stable than other boots with standard constructions.
As stiff as it is, the Hawx has plenty of features for all-day comfort, without sacrificing performance. The Memory Fit liner can be heat molded to the shape of your foot for a comfortable fit that will offer efficient power transfer from your feet to the boot. It also boasts 3M Thinsulate insulation for all day warmth in super cold weather.
Four aluminum buckles give a snug foot hold and boost energy transmission to your edges, and the Power Shift system allows the forward lean of the boot to be adjusted between 13, 15, and 17 degrees, as well as by plus or minus 10 flex points, for when you need a little stiffer feel. An extra-wide power strap adds support to the shin area. For post-skiing comfort or sure-footed hiking, this boot has no-slip grip pads on the heel and toe. The bottom line is, the Hawx 130 is a strong and stiff all-mountain boot with a precision fit that encourages never ending exploration.
- Super responsive hard charging all-mountain alpine ski boots
- Dual density Polyurethane shell blends stiffness and a light weight
- 130 flex provides the highest level of response and power transfer
- Memory fit liner molds to your foot for a pain free fit all day
- 3M Thinsulate insulation locks heat into your foot on cold days
- 4 aluminum buckles lock your heel into place for a slop free fit
- Non slip soles boost confidence on boot packs and in parking lots
- Item #ATO00EV