Hawx Ultra 110 S Ski Boot
- Atomic's lightest ski boot for all-mountain versatility
- Flex and last designed for skiers with narrow feet and medium build
- Memory Fit 3D Gold liner is thermo-moldable for a custom fit
- Four aluminum buckles and power strap provide a locked in feel
- Cantable grip pads accommodate alpine bindings with DIN values
- Item #ATO00C8
- Q & A
A Gift from the Ski gods
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A little background before I dive into my review; I spent my teenage years skiing 130 flex atomic boots. Being 5'11" and ~120 lbs, I had very little leverage to actually get some flex going on in those boots. They made me absolutely miserable! Shin bang every day. Last year I bought a pair of 100 flex Salomon MTN Explore touring boots and skied them inbound. The flex was great, but the measly two buckles allowed my heel to slide around quite a bit.
Fast forward to now and Im rocking a pair of these bad boys. The 110 flex is perfect for an aggressive lightweight skier like myself, and the low volume construction of the Hawx Prime line hugs my entire foot/calf perfectly. Take these babies into a shop to get them heat molded and new footbeds installed and they will feel like youre skiing in a cloud.
I honestly couldnt be happier with these boots!
A great backcountry boot!
As an Atomic employee, this is my lightweight boot choice for backcountry skiing. Checkout the below product video for more info!