Bent Chetler 120 Ski
As the widest ski in Atomic's Bent Chetler family, the Bent Chetler 120 Ski is the ruler of bottomless days and the steepest, most pristine lines. The burly 120mm waist demonstrates its penchant for deep snow, and a generously rockered profile with a touch of underfoot camber delivers a surfy, playful personality. Its deep snow prowess is further enhanced by boat hull shaped Horizon Tech that helps you break your edge free and make quick pivoting turns. Toss in a lightweight and responsive construction and you have a freeride powder ski that offers outrageous amounts of control, pop, and power to encourage hard-charging and creative riding alike.
- Freestyle oriented powder ski for creative and powerful riders
- 120mm waist is wide enough to float through even the deepest snow
- Blend of rocker and camber provides ample float and edge hold
- Moderate turn radius is stable at speed and nimble when needed
- Lightweight wood core creates a responsive and powerful platform
- Carbon backbone adds pop and stiffness along the length of the ski
- HRZN Tech Tip helps you break your edges free in deep powder
- High quality sintered base easily skips across flat areas
- Item #ATOK16A
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wanted one ski set up to guide on in Japan, do heli ski trips in Iceland and be my go-to in Alaska. The Bent Cheater 120 stepped up to the plate and knocked it out of the park. I had trepidation about so much ski underfoot, but was pleasantly surprised at how nimble and agile this ski performed even in hard pack and chunder conditions. Paired with the Shift binding and the Hawk XTD boot, this is the rockstar package and my favorite ski set up of all time. Playful, fun, sporty and sweet: this ski has it all!
The hype is real.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was fortunate enough to test this skis out a few times last year and it was the best first impression of a ski that I have ever had. They bridge the gap between playful and charger. The stability, float, predictability, and weight were the most noticeable traits that I enjoyed. I was skiing on the 192's and was amazed at how light they were. Skiing powder in them was a dream and I was still able to control the ski super well in variable conditions when the powder was skied out. I recommend this ski to you if you are an advanced or expert skier looking for your go-to powder weapon.