Why We Like The Atomic Bent 85 Ski
The story of the Bent line continues with the Atomic Bent 85 Ski. As the narrowest of the lot, these skis thrive on the feet of freestyle-minded skiers who are navigating firm conditions or freshly groomed terrain parks. Rocker in the tip and tail offers float and forgiveness that promotes freestyle-mindedness, while the durable poplar core ensures you can stomp big tricks and slide kinked rails with confidence.
- Freestyle skis designed for firm days in the resort
- 85mm waist is quick edge to edge for nimble control
- Camber underfoot adds pop and edge control
- Rocker in the tip and tail add forgiveness and float
- Duracap design limits swing weight and adds durability
- Poplar cores are durable, lightweight, and responsive
- Sintered bases help you clear the big line with ease
- Item #ATOK1R7
- 150cm, 160cm, 165cm, 170cm, 175cm
- 117 / 85 / 109mm
- Turn Radius
- [150cm] 11.6m, [160cm] 13m, [165cm] 14.5m, [170cm] 16m, [175cm] 17.6m
- All Mountain Rocker (rocker / camber / rocker)
- Dura Cap (sandwich, cap)
- Light Woodcore (poplar)
- Claimed Weight
- [170cm] 7lb 11oz (3500g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, park skiing, freestyle skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help