New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Backland Ultimate Alpine Touring Boot
For the endurance-oriented backcountry skier who bags peaks for breakfast, Atomic created the Backland Ultimate Ski Boot. The lighter and leaner younger sibling of the original terrain-crushing Backland, the Backland Ultimate weighs in at just 1lb 11oz per boot, making them Atomic's lightest offering to date.
This uphill machine has a tough yet lightweight Grilamid shell with a Carbon spine to assure power and precision when you're ripping turns down your fourth peak of the day. Atomic's Memory Fit 3D technology features a heat-moldable shell, cuff, and liner, for a fully customizable fit that's sure to please just about any odd-footed fellow on the skintrack, and the impressive 80-degree cuff rotation offers more range of motion than your ankle could ever need. Skywalk Rubber and a rockered sole give you solid traction on icy traverses and slick bootpacks, so you'll have no problem when it's time to pop the skis off for the trickier part of the ascent.
- Atomic's lightest offering for uphill-oriented backcountry skiers
- 96mm last provides a precise fit for slaying your line
- Impressive 80° cuff rotation in walk mode lets you climb efficiently
- Thermo-moldable liner delivers a comfortable, customizable fit
- Carbon cuff ensures a stiff, powerful feel on the descent
- Precise, easy closure snugly hugs your foot in place
- Grippy rubber sole holds on during icy bootpacks
- Item #ATO00CV