2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Backland Pro CL Alpine Touring Boot
Atomic's Backland boots bring joy to our legs whenever we go backcountry touring, and the Backland Pro CL Ski Boot serves up a bit more stiffness for a rowdier downhill experience. It's plenty light to tour long distances comfortably, we like the wide range of cuff rotation in hike mode. We also appreciate the carbon backbone that keeps things stiff enough for skiing off of cliffs and jibbing fallen trees.
- The professional backcountry ski boot in Atomic's Backland series
- Prolite construction with carbon-loaded lower shell for stiffness without weight
- Free / Lock 4.0 walk mode initiates a massive 74° cuff rotation
- Narrow 98mm last designed for a precise fit
- Platinum Light liner is washable and breathable
- Boa fit system ensures a fine-tuned, easy-to-adjust fit
- Skywalk rubber sole with tech binding compatibility
- Item #ATOK1D3
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.