New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
Backland Pro Alpine Touring Boot - Women's
If you spend your winter months searching for new lines and fresh snow, but “chairlift” isn’t part of your vocabulary, then you need a boot you can count on to help you earn as many laps as possible. Atomic’s latest Backland Pro Touring Boot features Frictionless Pivot technology to ensure the cuff moves with zero resistance to ensure an incredibly natural-feeling stride on the skintrack. The Free / Lock 4.0 walk-mode system makes it easier than ever to switch between hike and ski mode, thanks to the oversized lever. The narrow last and Boa fit system allows you to easily adjust your fit on-the-go for improved comfort without fussing with your buckles as frequently. The Memory Fit Platinum liner lets you fully customize the entire liner as needed, and is washable to keep funky odors at bay over the course of the season.
One of the most capable features of the Backland Pro Touring Boot is the 74-degree range of motion, which makes the trickiest kick-turn maneuvers far more approachable as you explore new routes. The Skywalk rubber sole features carefully placed lugs to ensure excellent traction retention even on exposed icy ridges at high elevation. Thanks to the adjustable forward lean angle, the boot’s downhill performance is customizable to ensure you make the most of each descent.
- Performance touring boot is suited for dedicated backcountry skiers
- 98mm last caters to narrow foot shapes and prioritizes performance
- Boa fit system allows for effortless adjustment of small increments
- Energy Backbone offers added cuff strength for aggressive descending
- Lugged rubber sole is slightly rockered to supply a natural stride
- Prolite construction is as light as possible with support in crucial areas
- Item #ATOK19K