Select a size:
Backland Carbon Alpine Touring Boot
If you're the type of skier who is willing to go the extra mile for better lines, and doesn't like to be held back by extra ounces and sub-par range of motion in walk mode, then the Atomic Backland Carbon Alpine Touring Boot is everything you need. It's impressively light, weighing in at just over four pounds per pair, and a generous 74-degree range of motion in walk mode perfectly complements its lightweight design by actually allowing you to take full, efficient strides, whether you're in for a long, flat slog or tackling steep switchbacks.
- Go fast and light with this uphill-oriented touring boot
- Narrow 98mm last for a performance-first fit
- Impressive 74-degree range of motion maximizes uphill efficiency
- Lightweight Grilamid shell is carbon-reinforced for stiffness
- Carbon spine adds superb power transfer for hard skiing
- Updated with a BOA dial for a secure, snug fit
- Thermo-moldable liner and shell offers customizable comfort
- Item #ATOK1D0
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.