Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Backland 98 Alpine Touring Ski
In Atomic's collection of Backland backcountry skis, the Backland 98 is the most versatile choice for women. It's the second-widest Backland for women, and it excels on deep powder days and icier days with equal prowess. Atomic made the ski out of poplar and caruba woods encapsulated in a full-length carbon laminate to ensure solid stiffness while weighing less than three pounds each. Unlike most ultralight backcountry skis, the Backland 98 has full sidewalls to deliver a solid edging performance as well as long-lasting durability. There's plenty of rocker in the tip, and Atomic gave the tip and tail greater surface area for a floatier feel when you're setting the track through deep powder.
- Versatile backcountry ski that rides all conditions equally well
- 98mm width is the second-widest Backland Ski for women from Atomic
- Rockered tip and tail add a nimble playfulness in tight areas
- 10% more surface area tips for more float without adding weight
- Lightweight wood core won't hold you back on the ascents
- Full-length carbon insert provides stability and edge control
- Full sidewalls deliver torsional stability and precision through turns
- Item #ATOK1EN
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.