Time to get extreme.
Stride through multi-day traverses and tackle big objectives with your Atomic Women's Backland 85 Skis and Skins underfoot. These lightweight touring skis are ready to cover some serious distance in the backcountry, whether you're wandering across sparkling glaciers in the Alps or topping out on jagged peaks in the Cascades.
With an 85mm waist combined and an ultra-light poplar and caruba wood core, these planks are a force to be reckoned with on the skintrack. The Carbon Backbone runs along the length of the ski to increase stability at high speeds and maintain power without weighing you down. Camber underfoot lets you lay it down on firm snow, and the short turn radius is nimble and maneuverable when you're La Graving your way through something way over your head. Atomic's PreFit skins are already cut to your Backlands so you can cut out a few extra steps before you hit the trail.
- A lightweight touring ski for vert-hungry chicks
- 85mm waist thrives on the uphill
- Early rise tip eases turn initiation
- Camber underfoot lets you rip turns through firm snow
- Carbon backbone adds stability and power
- Poplar and caruba wood core is lightweight and nimble
- Short turn radius is zippy and manevuerable
- PreFit skins are already cut to your skis
- Item #ATO00AV