Why We Like The Atomic Backland 85 Ski
When the sky hasn't opened up in a while we click into the Atomic Backland 85 SKi. These all-mountain skis provide power and edge hold by combining a poppy carbon back bone with camber underfoot and a damp wood core. The resulting feel encourages us to attack firm resort conditions with peace of mind.
- All-mountain ski designed for powerful riding between storms
- 85mm waist is quick edge to edge for firm snow precision
- Short turn radius encourages race-like turning on groomers
- Camber and early rise combine for forgiveness and edge hold
- Dura Cap adds longevity and limits swing weight for control
- Carbon backbone boosts response and pop throughout the ski
- Sintered base skips across flat runs back to the lift
- Item #ATOK1JE
- 151cm, 158cm, 165cm
- [151cm] 114 / 85 / 102.5mm, [158cm] 115 / 85 / 103.5mm, [165cm] 116 / 85 / 104.5mm
- Turn Radius
- [151cm] 14m, [158cm] 15m, [165cm] 16m
- early rise, camber
- Dura Cap
- Ultra Light Woodcore (poplar, caruba)
- Carbon Backbone, fiberglass
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 158cm] 4lb 12oz (2160g)
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help